TOP-5 WINTER ERRORS
1. Defrost the windshield with hot water ⠀⠀⠀
Glass can burst from sudden temperature changes. Better to use a hand scraper or de-icer. ⠀⠀⠀
2. Use alcohol instead of anti-freeze ⠀⠀⠀
3. Open doors forcefully in the cold
Do not jerk the door sharply - damage the sealing gum, and even worse, break the door handle. Clean doors and handles from snow in time and lubricate them with special products.
4. Turn on the wipers when the brushes are frozen
By turning on the frozen wiper blades, you risk breaking the seals or damaging the wiper mechanism.
Raise the brushes at night and treat your windshield with a special cleaner.
5. Leave gadgets in the car ⠀⠀⠀
Smartphones, tablets, autonomous video recorders and navigators left for a long time in a car in frosty conditions may fail due to damaged batteries.