Replacement of spark plugs
The spark plug is one of the key elements of the car's engine ignition system. The frequency of replacement principally depends on its type. In addition, the service life is affected by driving habits, fuel quality and car operating conditions.
Signs of spark plugs malfunction:
• difficulties in starting the engine
• the engine “plays up” (the car twitches at the movement, gains speed badly, it has no thrust and power)
• significant increase in fuel consumption
• increase in CO amount in the exhaust gases
• reduction of engine dynamics
Qualified and experienced LiTRO servicemen will replace the spark plugs after travelling to the car location area and you will be able to continue your journey after that.
We work around the clock and we have no weekends and holidays.
Let professionals care about your car!
The cost of providing services outside the city consists of the cost of providing services and the cost of serviceman travel outside the city (on the highway) - 250 KZT per 1 km.